Wednesday 27 February 2013

"Mum" I Love You" for Scrap The Boys challenge Feb 2013


FEBRUARY CHALLENGE SCRAP THE BOYS

This month your challenge is to take a photo of you and your son and create a "BOY" Inspired Love layout...


This was a special time together when this expression of Love occurred.

The frame work was built behind instead of in front.  The Outer Framework was stamped with one of my favourite Heart Stamps, Some matching cut out paper, with several other assorted embellishments to blend and the wonderful ribbon that my husband chose to scrap the page.
 




Thankyou for looking. I really enjoy my Scrapbooking.

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful!! thankyou for playing with us at STB !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this layout. Blue and white are just beautiful together. The flowers are just gorgeous. The photo though shows so much love and warmth. I love that photo so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you it was a joy to create

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    Thx for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou Thankyou for looking. I really enjoy my Scrapbooking.