Wednesday 27 February 2013

"FUN" for KIU Feb 2013 - Lots of Stickers


FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

This month I want to see some creative uses for sticker embellishments, now all of us have them, they can be epoxy, journaling, chipboard, fabric stickers, lettering or decorative borders the list goes on...


ALL OF THE ADDED ITEMS are ALL STICKERS except for the Photos.  
By cutting out the photos it created a more active page

This was a fun time my daughter had with her adopted daughter.  My daughter is engaged to this lovely girls father who has custody of his daughter.  Bec loves Sheree as her Mum.

 






Thankyou for looking. I really enjoy my Scrapbooking.

4 comments:

  1. Now that's some SERIOUS fussy cutting here! Looks fabulous, tho.....really FUN series of photos:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page this is, and so unique too! Amazing use of stickers. Thanks so much for joining in with us for our sticker challenge at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! The design is brilliant with the cut out photos. Thanks for joining in @ KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Narelle, just getting around to my replies after a crazy busy week! What a fun page, thanks for playing with us KIU in Feb. Thanks also for entering my giveaway! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou Thankyou for looking. I really enjoy my Scrapbooking.