Thursday 1 March 2012


 "finishing Touches"  This page has a story.  I started off with the top page then I did not like it much before I put the flowers and lettering on it.  So I created another page changing the sizes of the paper, using the same pictures but cropping them a little.  I will post that page too - "Final Touch".  I somehow did not like the creation of the flowers seeing as I had the original flowers that were put in the girls hair.  I then finished off my first one I started, adding some of the extra flowers I have that were used in the girls hair and like it better than the second.  There is journaling around the paper at the side and top of the Pages.  These pages was created for a weekly challenge from Scrapbook Fantasies, Gladstone




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou Thankyou for looking. I really enjoy my Scrapbooking.